You do not have any saved holidays. Click the heart icon on the search or holiday pages to save a holiday.
Please note: all saved holidays will be removed when you clear your cookies!
<li>team building activities on the beach</li>
<li>Watch the sunset view and hold a bonfire party on the beach</li>
<li> Visit UCCA Dunes Art Gallery(inside), Aranya Community Hall & Lonely Library (outside)</li>
<li> Architectural aesthetic education</li>
Day 01/ Beijing-Qinhuangdao (G8927 07:55-10:00) (LD, by train)
Team building activities on the beach
Watch the sunset view
Bonfire party on the beach
06:00-06:50 Our guide and drive will pick you up from the school, and then we will drive about 45mins Beijing South Railway station to take a bullet train to Beidaihe.
06:50-07:55 Security check and get on the train
07:55-10:00 Take train from Beijing to Beidaihe (G8927 07:55-10:00 TBD)
10:00-11:00 Arrive in Beidaihe, meet local guide and transfer to Aranya
11:00-12:00 Check in the hotel at Aranya Community and have a rest.
13:30-17:00 Team building activities – Steeplechase on the beach
All the students will be divided into small groups to finish 5-6 tasks (beach volleyball, the race between the hare and the tortoise, the group with the highest points will be the winner.
1. Identify groups and Warm up activity
2. The instructor explains the rules and precautions for the steeplechase
A. Beach volleyball
B. The race between the hare and the tortoise
C. Precise delivery: Without touching the ball, group members pass the ball from point A to the cup at point B with the help of the ball tool. If the ball lands or reverses during the pass, it needs to start again.
D. Jiaolong Chuhai: Use the straps to bind the legs of the group members and move laterally from the starting point to the end point. If the straps are broken or scattered on the way, they must be repaired immediately and then continue to move forward until they reach the end point.
E. Tug of war on the beach
17:00-18:00 Visit the sunset view, back to the hotel and have a rest.
18:00-19:30 Dinner at the community dining hall
19:30-20:30 Beach bonfire party if weather permits.
20:30-20:50 Walk back to the hotel.
Accommodation Overnight at Anlan Hotel
Day 02/ Qinhuangdao-Beijing (BL, by train)
Team building activities on the beach- Creative Sand Sculpture
Visit UCCA Dunes Art Gallery(inside), Aranya Community Hall & Lonely Library (outside)
Architectural aesthetic education
07:00-07:30 Wake up
07:30-08:30 Breakfast at the community dining hall.
08:30-11:00 Architectural aesthetic education
Explore the architectural aesthetics of Anaya by visit UCCA Dunes Art Gallery(inside), Aranya Community Hall & Lonely Library (outside), guided by professional architecture teacher.
11:00-12:00 Check out the hotel
12:00-13:30 Lunch at the community dining hall
13:30-15:30 Team building activities on the beach- Creative Sand Sculpture
Taking the beach as the site, the sea sand as the basis, and the sea water as the binder, the fine and scattered sand is finally built into a compact and huge object. Take groups as a unit, complete the target graphics of each group in the designated area, and finally combine them into a huge sand sculpture
15:30-16:00 Pick up the luggage and get on the bus
16:00-16:50 Drive to Beidaihe Train station.
16:50-18:00 Security check and get on the train.
18:09- 20:42 Take train back to Beijing. (D832 18:09-20:42)20:42-21:40 Arrive at Beijing Train station, and drive back to school.
This price includes
1. Entrance Fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary
2. All the activities fee mentioned in the itinerary;
3. Private Transfers (three 49-seat bus): Transfers between school, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing during the trip by private air conditioned vehicles with drivers.
4. Meals: All meals as indicated in the itinerary (B-breakfast, L-lunch, D-dinner).
5. Guide: as outlined in the itinerary English-speaking guides will be provided during the trip.
6. Hotel: hotel fees are based on two students sharing one room with twin-bed, one teacher one room. All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast
7. Travel Agency Liability insurance
The tour cost does not include:
1. Personal gear required: hiking boots; raincoat; cap; camera; sun-cream; sun-glasses; pocket knife; day-pack, etc.
2. Any personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call
3. Doctor with the group
4. Other activities not mentioned in the itinerary
5. The extra cost due to the unforeseen events
6. Expenses of a personal nature: favorite snacks, soft drinks, laundry, local or long-distance calls, etc.
7. Tourist accident insurance. NB - you are strongly suggested to buy travel and health insurance before you start out from your home country.
8. Single supplement costs (for those who want accommodation on a single basis)
9. Domestic and international flights and related airport taxes not listed in the itinerary
10. Supplementary trips, entrance fees and services not mentioned, and extra costs due to unforeseen circumstances
Cancellation and Refund Policy for Tours Reservation
Cancellation in advance
More than 30 days
No Cancellation Fee
50% of the full payment
9-0 days or no show
100% of the full payment
Enough films and batteries, Sun-cream with the protection index of 40-60, sunglasses with a sun protection factor of 15, the lip creams and balms with SPF rating, towel, toothpaste, electric torch, Snack foods.
Cloth that you bring must be warm enough and can be removed easy enough according to the weather, including Jacket, hat, Cotton underwear, Socks, Long-sleeve Shirts, T-shirts and Pants (Shorts are not appropriate at any time while hiking), comfortable shoes, rain gear (long rain coat is better).
In addition to the normal medications for traveling, just like the Aspirin and medicine for diarrhea, siriasis，sunstroke and carsickness.