You do not have any saved holidays. Click the heart icon on the search or holiday pages to save a holiday.
Please note: all saved holidays will be removed when you clear your cookies!
<li>Nuanquan Ancient town exploration</li>
<li>leran Traditional folk custom -Da Shuhua -explore the history and the story behind the stage and watch Dashuhua performance</li>
<li> Learn Yuxian paper-cut under the guidance of paper-cut masters.</li>
Day 01/ Beijing-Yuxian
Nuanquan Ancient town exploration
Traditional folk custom -Da Shuhua -explore the history and the story behind the stage
08:40-12:00 Our guide and drive will pick you up from the school, and then we will drive about 3 hours to Yuxian.
12:00-13:30 Drive to local restaurant for lunch
13:30-16:00 Nuanquan Ancient town culture and folk customs exploration
Built in the Yuan Dynasty (1206-1368), Nuanquan Ancient Town, with its large number of historical relics, is one of the 10 most-notable ancient towns in China.
16:00-17:30 Explore the history and the story of Dashuhua behind the stage
to the training base on Da Shu Hua (traditional spraying iron craftsmanship) to
know the history and the story behind the
stage. The tradition has been preserved for more than 500 years, and it was
listed as an intangible cultural heritage of Hebei province. Using a wooden
ladle soaked in water for three days, folk artists perform this stunt by
throwing arcs of burning molten metal (at a temperature of about 1600 C)
through the air that bursts into glowing sparks onto a cold and hard wall,
By experimenting with metals, the performers can create a multi-colored array of "flowers", improving on the original red. This afternoon we will have a chance to chat with iron performers, know the performance tools and their daily training.
17:30-19:00 Dinner at local restaurant
19:00-19:30 Move to the performance place
19:30-20:30 Watch the Dashuhua performance
20:30-21:30 Drive to the hotel and check in.
Accommodation Overnight at a nice to hostel
Day 02/ Yuxian-Beijing
Yuxian paper cutting
07:00-07:30 Wake up
07:30-08:30 Breakfast and check out the hostel
08:30-10:40 Drive to the paper-cut base to experience Yuxian paper cutting
Yuxian paper-cut, a local traditional manual paper-cut technique in Yuxian, Hebei Province, is one of the national intangible cultural heritages. Today, students will have a chance to learn Yuxian paper-cut under the guidance of paper-cut masters.
10:40-12:00 Drive to the local restaurant to have an early lunch
12:00-15:30 Drive back to school.
PS: We reserve the right to alternate the visiting order of the scenic spots in the itinerary according to the traffic condition and other unforeseen things.
This price includes
1. Entrance Fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary
2. All the activities fee mentioned in the itinerary;
3. Private Transfers (three 49-seat bus): Transfers between school, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing during the trip by private air conditioned vehicles with drivers.
4. Meals: All meals as indicated in the itinerary (B-breakfast, L-lunch, D-dinner).
5. Guide: as outlined in the itinerary English-speaking guides will be provided during the trip.
6. Hotel: hotel fees are based on two students sharing one room with twin-bed, one teacher one room. All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast
7. Travel Agency Liability insurance
The tour cost does not include
1. Personal gear required: hiking boots; raincoat; cap; camera; sun-cream; sun-glasses; pocket knife; day-pack, etc.
2. Any personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call
3. Doctor with the group
4. Other activities not mentioned in the itinerary
5. The extra cost due to the unforeseen events
6. Expenses of a personal nature: favorite snacks, soft drinks, laundry, local or long-distance calls, etc.
7. Tourist accident insurance. NB - you are strongly suggested to buy travel and health insurance before you start out from your home country.
8. Single supplement costs (for those who want accommodation on a single basis)
9. Domestic and international flights and related airport taxes not listed in the itinerary
10 Supplementary trips, entrance fees and services not mentioned, and extra costs due to unforeseen circumstances
Enough films and batteries, Sun-cream with the protection index of 40-60, sunglasses with a sun protection factor of 15, the lip creams and balms with SPF rating, towel, toothpaste, electric torch, Snack foods.
Cloth that you bring must be warm enough and can be removed easy enough according to the weather, including Jacket, hat, Cotton underwear, Socks, Long-sleeve Shirts, T-shirts and Pants (Shorts are not appropriate at any time while hiking), comfortable shoes, rain gear (long rain coat is better).
In addition to the normal medications for traveling, just like the Aspirin and medicine for diarrhea, siriasis，sunstroke and carsickness.