You do not have any saved holidays. Click the heart icon on the search or holiday pages to save a holiday.
Please note: all saved holidays will be removed when you clear your cookies!
Day 01/ Beijing-Beidaihe
Team building activities on the beach
Watch the sunset view
06:00-06:50 Our guide and drive will pick you up from the school, and then we will drive about 45mins Beijing South Railway station to take a bullet train to Beidaihe.
06:50-07:55 Security check and get on the train
07:55-10:00 Take train from Beijing to Beidaihe (G8927 07:55-10:00 TBD)
10:00-11:00 Arrive in Beidaihe, meet local guide and transfer to the hotel
11:00-12:00 Check in the hotel and have a rest.
12:00-13:30 Lunch at local restaurant
13:30-16:00 Team building activities – Steeplechase on the beach
All the students will be divided into small groups to finish 3 tasks (beach volleyball, the race between the hare and the tortoise, the group with the highest points will be the winner.
1. Identify groups and Warm up activity
2. The instructor explains the rules and precautions for the steeplechase
A. The race between the hare and the tortoise
B. Precise delivery: Without touching the ball, group members pass the ball from point A to the cup at point B with the help of the ball tool. If the ball lands or reverses during the pass, it needs to start again.
C. 16:00-18:00 Team building activities on the beach- Creative Sand Sculpture
Taking the beach as the site, the sea sand as the basis, and the sea water as the binder, the fine and scattered sand is finally built into a compact and huge object. Take groups as a unit, complete the target graphics of each group in the designated area, and finally combine them into a huge sand sculpture
18:00-19:30 Drive to the local restaurant for dinner.
19:30-20:00 Back to the hotel.
Accommodation Overnight at a 4 star hotel
Day 02/ Beidaihe-Shanhaiguan-Beijing
Treasure hunting activities at Shanhaiguan Ancient Town
07:00-07:30 Wake up
08:30-09:00 Check out the hotel
09:00-10:00 Drive to Shanhaiguan
10:00-12:30 Treasure hunting activities at Shanhaiguan Ancient Town
1. Learn about today's mission and get an activity pass
2. Exploring Donglou Ridge Beast
3. Explore the largest stone archway in the ancient city, "Weifan Shoushan" archway, and understand the meaning of different stone lions in ancient times
4. Visit the Bell and Drum Tower to decipher the great culture of ancient Chinese architecture
12:30-14:00 Lunch at local restaurant
14:00-15:30 Learn to make trebuchet
Trebuchet first appeared in the Warring States Period in the 5th century BC, and then spread to Europe.
15:30-16:00 Drive to ShanhaiguanTrain station.
16:00-17:20 Security check and get on the train.
17:23- 20:42 Take train back to Beijing. (D832 17:23-20:42)
20:42-21:40 Arrive at Beijing Train station, and drive back to school.
This price includes
1. Entrance Fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary
2. All the activities fee mentioned in the itinerary;
3. Private Transfers (three 49-seat bus): Transfers between school, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing during the trip by private air conditioned vehicles with drivers.
4. Meals: All meals as indicated in the itinerary (B-breakfast, L-lunch, D-dinner).
5. Guide: as outlined in the itinerary English-speaking guides will be provided during the trip.
6. Hotel: hotel fees are based on two students sharing one room with twin-bed, one teacher one room. All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast
7. Travel Agency Liability insurance
The tour cost does not include:
1. Personal gear required: hiking boots; raincoat; cap; camera; sun-cream; sun-glasses; pocket knife; day-pack, etc.
2. Any personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call
3. Doctor with the group
4. Other activities not mentioned in the itinerary
5. The extra cost due to the unforeseen events
6. Expenses of a personal nature: favorite snacks, soft drinks, laundry, local or long-distance calls, etc.
7. Tourist accident insurance. NB - you are strongly suggested to buy travel and health insurance before you start out from your home country.
8. Single supplement costs (for those who want accommodation on a single basis)
9. Domestic and international flights and related airport taxes not listed in the itinerary
10. Supplementary trips, entrance fees and services not mentioned, and extra costs due to unforeseen circumstances
Enough films and batteries, Sun-cream with the protection index of 40-60, sunglasses with a sun protection factor of 15, the lip creams and balms with SPF rating, towel, toothpaste, electric torch, Snack foods.
Cloth that you bring must be warm enough and can be removed easy enough according to the weather, including Jacket, hat, Cotton underwear, Socks, Long-sleeve Shirts, T-shirts and Pants (Shorts are not appropriate at any time while hiking), comfortable shoes, rain gear (long rain coat is better).
In addition to the normal medications for traveling, just like the Aspirin and medicine for diarrhea, siriasis，sunstroke and carsickness.